Hi! My name is Molly, and this is my first post! I will write more though. I am the creator's friend, and she let me become a writer on here. i am so excited. i use my fake name, but i am one of her friends from jcce.
See the security tape around this blog? It means, "Stay out," But not to all of you, of course, just the annoying ones that sadly happen to be a majority of you all. Well, welcome. Just don't touch all my posts and make a mess of everything.Leave everything the way it was. Because just like the address, it is suppose to be annoying free blogging. Make sure to read the posts, see the sights, and write the comments. (Just don't put any spam because that is bad and annoying.)
1 comment:
Hi, Molly! I have read like all of Juliet's comments, but none of yours. Looking forward to reading your opionions on things. To me, blogs are more interesting when they have multiple writers, so thanks!
Post a Comment