Lassiter

Lassiter
Carlton Lassiter

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day in the Life Of the Look

Another day, and I am still in my PJ's for my day off listening to the sound of the computer make its noise. The printers going, printing out a few documents, and I am hungry. Nothing much new in the life of me. Just trying to keep pests out of places pests don't belong. Found a "pest" going through my stuff earlier, and trust me, no one, I repeat NO ONE in the universe can make the look like I can. One time, I gave the look so hard to someone my age, she started to cry because her eyes stung. Mumbled something about chopping onions earlier, and the "sting" came back when I gave her the look. I gave my computer the look earlier for taking a full minute to load my email, and it "obeyed"my every command for fear of death  by the look by not taking another second to load my account. My tea was cold earlier, as well. Gave it the look and it warmed up. I didn't know the look was an automatic microwave as well. And no, I am not admitting to a mistake! What were you just thinking?~ I think you got a problem buddy, and oh, can I fix it. Here, just give me a sec to adjust my shades... where did you go? Oh, well! It's just another day in the life of the look~

No comments: