Hey! This particular part, stopped with a
is like a little personal message to those I know. And I do know you all who read my friend Mickie’s newspaper laughed. It was chunk full of laughs, animals, ninjas, and a lot of other things that we just plain “ha ha’d” over. We had so much fun looking at the puzzles, going over trying to find the object, making sure that we knew just how to do the puzzlers. 
I have been thinking about my friend Cindi D.+ (name changed to protect privacy.) I met her at camp. She is the most amazing person ever, so sweet & sensitive. She has had a really bad life though. When she was a little girl, she was almost murdered and kidnapped. She was also abused. She has dealt with Court Cases, attorneys, social workers, counseling, by the time she was just a few years old. Happily now, she is in the full legal custody of her loving Mom who has been battling to keep her little one since she was pregnant with her.
I have been trying to her for the longest time. I have sent her
, tried to
her over my email to her cell phone, and
sent her photos.
It is easy to talk to everyone on here. You readers have been so thoughtful. I thank God for you readers here online! I also have some poetry in my brain that doesn’t make any sense!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment